[Thamesvalley-pm] thamesvalley.pm.org

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Thu Mar 13 05:31:51 PDT 2008

Is there no enthusiasm over this twiki?

I'm still the only one with an account?  Issues?  Opinions?  Thoughts?
I'd ideally like this to be a collaborative effort and for anyone more
experienced with twiki customisation to step forward?

R.