[Thamesvalley-pm] Hants Surry LUG meeting

Adam Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Mon Mar 3 07:24:09 PST 2008

Hi,

The next joint Surrey and Hampshire Linux Users Meeting takes place on
Saturday 8 March at the University of Surrey in Guildford. I've already given
them one Perl talk and I may give them another one as at a future date.

It's not perfect sharing a meeting with a LUG, but they do have a nice space
available and it's free! There are several "Perl" people in both LUGs, so
it's not such a bad arrangement overall.

http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BringABox
http://hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

The test of the goodness of a thing is its fitness for use.  If it
fails on this first test, no amount of ornamentation or finish will
make it any better, it will only make it more expensive and foolish.
    -- Frank Pick, lecture to the Design and Industries Assoc, 1916