[Thamesvalley-pm] Equivalent to Term::ReadKey

Mark Robson mark.robson at surfcontrol.com
Fri Jun 27 07:30:16 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 15:15 +0100, Greg Matthews wrote:
> yup... been thinking for a while that we ought to have a corporate rpm
> repo. Think I'll try this route.

We've been evaluating how to get RPMs deployed to our servers, and
existing system (e.g. yum) seem to be mostly geared towards updating
everything to the latest version, whereas in production we would also
need a "roll back" capability to restore earlier versions in case a
deployment needed to be reverted.

Consider this when proposing adding new software to your build :)

Mark

 Protected by Websense Messaging Security -- www.websense.com