[Thamesvalley-pm] Happy New Year

Cayenne-uk cayenneuk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 02:25:02 PST 2008

Happy New Year Rafiq.

Re the revival of the group, I would be keen to get to meetings where I can
expand my knowledge by working with other members. (And to have a beer or
two). Would it help in finding a suitable meeting venue, if the location of
all current members are marked on a Frappr map. A good example is the Hants
Lug Frappr.

Cayenne-UK's Bookcrossing bookshelf : http://www.cayenne-uk.bookcrossing.com