[Thamesvalley-pm] How about a social?

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Wed Oct 17 10:50:03 PDT 2007

Adam,

Reading about dead pm's on london.pm, I feel an enhanced sense of
preserving what looked like the start of a fairly valuable and
successful group.

Any chance that you could make this happen for the next meeting?  I
think that Reading is fairly central and perhaps if we could prepare
some talks and share air-time, this might be the way forward.  How would
the logistics of such a gate-crash work?

Raf