[Thamesvalley-pm] Be mindful of your From-address when posting

Raf tvpm at dreamthought.com
Fri Jun 22 05:03:30 PDT 2007

Just an administrative note.

A number of people have been posting using from addresses which differ
slightly from the email address used to subscribe to the list.  This by
default flags your mails as being from non-members and as a result, I have
to manually moderate these - ie. ensure that you're not trying to claim
heredity from some ex-developing world despot and convince me that I'm
special enough to claim some inheritance on your behalf.

I tend to use both joshua.dreamthought.com and dreamthought.com when
posting to various lists and I know that this can be a pain at times, so
I'd be grateful if you just re-subscribe with your default from header -
whatever that may be.

This should save me some effort and also ensure that your postings are
posted, very soon, post-posting.

Cheers,

Raf