[Thamesvalley-pm] [Vote] First Meeting

Raf tvpm at dreamthought.com
Fri Jun 22 02:26:37 PDT 2007

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007, ed wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:01:07 +0100
> Dr Adam J Trickett <adam.trickett at iredale.net> wrote:
>> If we manage to get as far as a decent sized London Perl Workshop
>> meeting, that would need to a be a Saturday for there to be enough
>> time to fit it all in.

That would be cool, but I'm not sure that regular Saturday meetings would
be all that convenient. I that our own workshop is probably in the distant
future.  The other issue is that, I'm not sure if our current
venue/sponsor is flexible around weekends. :(  Pretty sure that my
girlfriend isn't. :)

> So I'm all for a Saturday, any other day of the week would mean rushing
> around much more after work.

It'll probably be just the one meeting a month and I see no reason for us
to stick to a prescribed format - we can discuss dates on list, etc.
Rushing around after work can suck - but atleast you're not rushing off to
London. :)

Raf