[Thamesvalley-pm] [Vote] First Meeting

ed ed at s5h.net
Thu Jun 21 15:04:21 PDT 2007

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:01:07 +0100
Dr Adam J Trickett <adam.trickett at iredale.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 at 01:57:02PM +0100, Raf wrote:
> > I figured that it would be nice to start thinking about our first
> > meeting. I know that someone had an issue with 4th July, so I'd
> > like to take a vote of convenient days of the week?  We can try to
> > standardise:
> >
> > [Mon] +1
> > [Tue] +1
> > [Wed] +1
> > [Thurs] +1
> > [Fri] +1
>
> I don't mind any day but I can't make the start of July as I'll be
> fighting the midges and rain in Scotland... I've got commitments most
> days, but for a technical meeting with enough warning I can usually
> escape.
>
> If we manage to get as far as a decent sized London Perl Workshop
> meeting, that would need to a be a Saturday for there to be enough
> time to fit it all in.

Personally a Saturday is much better for me, providing I can get back
in time for the night life. Not that there is anything wrong with the
night life where the meeting is held but the taxi fare back at 2/3/?am
is going to cost me less from somewhere local!

So I'm all for a Saturday, any other day of the week would mean rushing
around much more after work.

--
The Raid Array to Toshi Station is errored because of a fibercut.
Han Solo is taking a percodan.