[Thamesvalley-pm] [Vote] First Meeting

Raf tvpm at dreamthought.com
Tue Jun 19 09:20:32 PDT 2007

Hi Ian,

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, Ian Dickinson wrote:

> Raf wrote:
> > [Mon]
> > [Tue]
> > [Wed] +1 [Thurs] +1 [Fri]
> > Preferred dates for first meeting:
> > 4th/5th July
>
> Count me as an not-monday-or-tuesday vote.

No you're supposed to use the form. ;)  I wanted to write a script
which added up the votes :( Now, I'll have to off-shore it.

Btw, would you care to give a talk?  We have quite an audiance and a
shortage of speakers for our first meeting.  I'm thinking of giving a
lightening talk on a rather boring machine tagging script, I wrote this
weekend which used the Flickr::API - if anyone is interested that is?

Brum.pm offered to include us in their world tour.  I'll see if we can
knab them for the first meeting.

Raf