[Thamesvalley-pm] Welcome!

Charlie Harvey charlie at peopleandplanet.org
Fri Jun 15 07:19:17 PDT 2007

It was 15/06/07 14:05 when Raf wrote:
> Greetings From Reading!

Hallo from Oxford...

------------------>8----------------------
> * I'd like to propose that Wednesday 4th July for our first meeting.
> Please feel free to object and help us work towards agreement which suits
> most people.
>
> * The venue would be:
> http://servicedoffices.mwbex.com/serviced-office/reading.html

Is there public transport that goes there?

I know I can get a train to Reading, but don't know what the busses are
like when I get there, having only ever been to the rock festival!

Thanks for setting up the list!

--
Charlie Harvey
IT Officer

Printing causes pollution and wastes energy and paper.
Please consider not printing this email. Thanks.

Leaving school or uni this year? You don't have to leave P&P too!

By becoming a member of the FAN Club you can stay involved, keep up to
date with network news and activities and support our work, helping us
achieve a real impact. Just set up a direct debit for £2 a month at:
http://peopleandplanet.org/go/es105