[Thamesvalley-pm] Directions

Adam Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Sun Jul 8 10:52:47 PDT 2007

On Monday 02 July 2007 13:13, Raf wrote:
> ThamesValliers,
>
> I've just received the official directions to our venue:
>
> http://servicedoffices.mwbex.com/serviced-office/reading.html#mapWrapper
>
> Please let me me know if you have any other questions.
>
> I'd also be keen on knowing how many of you will be able to attend on 10th
> July?  After all the re-shuffling, it would be useful to ensure that we
> will still have an audience.

I should be able to get there, give a talk and do the PGP dance.

I'll be coming up by train from Basingstoke how do I get there from the
station, and which station is best?

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Deck of Cards: $1.29.
"101 Solitaire Variations" book: $6.59.
Cheap replacement for the one thing Windows is good at: priceless
    -- Shane Lazarus