[Thamesvalley-pm] calling all Perl newbies!

Adam Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Mon Aug 20 13:23:35 PDT 2007

Calling all Perl newbies!

What do you want from the PM?

How can we help you?

I like Perl - in fact I love it and I want to share. Once upon a time, I wrote
really bad Perl, but with practice I got better. When I look at my first
attempts at Perl I'm a bit embarrassed, but I didn't have the help of a PM or
anyone who knew Perl. I don't claim to be a brilliant teacher or Perl wizard
but I'm willing to share what I have.

I know this list has been a bit "meeting" oriented, so I'm throwing down the
gauntlet, "What do you want to know?" No question is too small or too trivial
and I promise not to tell you to RTFM - though I reserve the right to tell
you on which page look ;-)

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK