[Tampa-pm] Tampa Bay Perl Mongers Tech with SLUG Meeting - Tonight!

Christian Brink cbrink at christianbrink.com
Wed Jul 21 09:00:12 PDT 2010

The Tampa Bay Perl Mongers welcomes you to our July 2010 Tech with SLUG Meeting Tonight

Time: 7:00pm
Location: Pinellas Park Library
Details: http://tampabay.pm.org/about/July_2010_Tech with SLUG_Meeting

    Since finding a regular meeting place has been elusive, SLUG has invited us to join in their meetings. Which works out really well since they have meeting rooms in both St. Pete and Tampa. Our first presentation will be next Wednesday July 21st at 7:00pm.

I will be giving a presentation on Modern/Enlightened Perl. The SLUG presentation will be cgroups (basically boxing process(es) and limiting resources: cpu, memory, disk and network).

So come and join us at what will be a regular event of Tampa Bay PerlMongers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the list or cbrink at christianbrink.com.

Thanks,

Christian Brink

------