[Tampa-pm] Meetings and Facebook

Christian Brink cbrink at christianbrink.com
Tue Feb 23 12:32:07 PST 2010

Well we seemed to have generated a lot of interest this week. So let's get this started back up again.

I've also started a Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=326993921729. If you are on Facebook go and sign up. I'll be sending event notifications on there also.

Anyone with thoughts about the meeting schedule, pass it along. I would like to make this work for everyone.

Meeting schedule suggestions:
We are going for a consistent and simple formula for the date (ex. Last Thursday of the month, The 5th of each month, ...), but any thoughts on the schedule and how it would
best work for you are appreciated.

Meeting schedule nice to have opinions on:
I prefer 1 each of a social and technical meeting a month.
Do you have a thought about a presentation - tell me.

Thanks and hope to see you soon,

Christian