[Tampa-pm] Tampa Bay Perl Monger Meetings

Christian Brink cbrink at christianbrink.com
Wed Nov 11 10:30:35 PST 2009

Hello fellow Perl Mongers,

As we seem to have more people joining over the last few months, I was
looking at the schedule trying to get the meetings back in full swing.
Which led me to notice that we have some potential scheduling conflicts
with the Holidays in Nov and Dec.

Then I figured this is as good a time as any to reevaluate the schedule
days. So I would like your feedback.

There are only 2 rules:
1. There needs to be a social and technical meeting.
2. The meetings need to follow a simple formula to figure the day.

Please reply with any thoughts or suggestions.

--
Christian Brink
cbrink at christianbrink.com