[Tampa-pm] The resurrection of TampaBay Perl Mongers

Christian Brink cbrink at christianbrink.com
Fri Apr 3 19:48:21 PDT 2009

I am very happy to announce the resurrection of TampaBay Perl Mongers.
My name is Christian Brink and I have been granted honor of starting
TampaBay.PM back up again.

I was heavily involved in starting up PDX.PM (Portland,OR) again and
helped it grow into a strong and very active Perl Monger group. I hope
to do the same here in Tampa.

We are going to start technical and social meetings right away. Our
first meetings will be this month. Later on we will be adding training
classes to help starting Perl programmers. But our biggest goal is to be
a service to you and all the other Perl programmers in the Tampa Bay area.

We have a new website located at http://tampabay.pm.org . Please feel
free to stop by or sign up. We will be posting meetings, schedules,
general information there.  We also already have some articles. If you
sign up for a free account you do get your own blog, and the ability to
post articles, and polls.

We are going to setting a permanent schedule for meetings, but as
meeting come up we will be announcing them on the website and here on
the mailing list. We will have the schedule for meetings decided by
Sunday and I will make an announcement here on the list and add the
schedule to the website.

TampaBay.PM is free. There is no charge for any of the meetings or
classes.  We are all volunteers.

If you do have any suggestions,  questions or offers to volunteer :)
please feel free to email me or to the list.

Thanks and I hope to see you at our April meetings,

Christian Brink