[Tallahassee-pm] job opening

Rebekah Landbeck rlandbeck at uniteddatatronics.com
Thu Jun 24 18:56:30 CDT 2004

Hey, if anyone is looking for work and doesn't mind data processing,
there's an opening for a 12pm-10pm shift, $8.50/hr, overtime, and an
excellent benefits package which really does balance out the low-ish pay
rate.  I have to say, this is the nicest place I've ever worked.  The
people here are intelligent and have good senses of humor, and the general
atmosphere is relaxed.  The DP boss has strict ideas about downloading
programs and so forth and so on, but since her idea of checking for
non-company programs is to look at the start menu, none of us ever had any
problems (heh).  The DP is real-time stuff, and there are bursts of intense
work at specific times of day, and the rest of the time there's basically
nothing much to do.  I started out in the DP department here, and moved to
Networking (because I kept helping out during those nothing-much-to-do
times) ... and we've got a Networking guy who's going to be leaving in the
next month or so, so there's an opportunity there.  They like to promote
from within when possible.

If you apply, say I referred you, and drop me a line at
rlandbeck at techiesplace.com.  :o)

Data center accepting applications for computer operator, hours 12pm to
10pm, Mon-Fri, month-end hours will change according to work schedule. Will
be working with HP Alpha mainframe and several Dell servers. Duties include
posting batch files, using FTP to send and receive data transmissions,
working with optical data storage (COLD), creating daily backups and
maintaining the integrity of the mainframe. Applicants need to be detailed,
accurate, quick to learn and able to keep the flow of work moving at a
steady pace but with accuracy. Competitive salary and complete benefits
package. Applicants must pass drug test and credit check. EOE/Drug Free.

Individuals interested in any of the above positions may apply at 1605 East
Plaza Drive, Suite 102 (Corner of Mahan and Riggins Road), Monday-Friday,
10:00AM-2:00PM

Rebekah Landbeck
Systems Analyst
United Datatronics, Inc.