[Tallahassee-pm] Tallahassee IT related meetings for Feb. 200 4

Tillman, James JamesTillman at fdle.state.fl.us
Tue Feb 3 05:58:01 CST 2004

Oh, and any volunteers for a short (30 mins or less) presentation?  It can
be anything from "here's how I solved a particular problem in Perl"
(technical) to "Here's what I think really sucks about Perl" (opinion piece)

Is anyone interested in trying a change of venue or is the Black Dog your
preferred location?  It doesn't lend itself to presentations, in my view,
but it does have a good atmosphere for discussion.

jpt