[Tallahassee-pm] Perl 6 info.

Phillip Tyre phillip.tyre at fcul.com
Mon Apr 19 09:38:56 CDT 2004

Saturday saw the release of Apocalypse 12 by Larry Wall
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/04/16/a12.html?page=1 which is about the
direction of Perl 6.

"What I will be revealing in these columns will be the design of Perl 6.
Or more accurately, the beginnings of that design, since the design
process will certainly continue after I've had my initial say in the
matter. I'm not omniscient, rumors to the contrary notwithstanding. This
job of playing God is a little too big for me. Nevertheless, someone has
to do it, so I'll try my best to fake it. And I'll expect all of you to
help me out with the process of creating history. We all have to do our
bit with free will."

--Larry Wall, Apocalypse 1