[Tallahassee-pm] New user's group in town

Phillip Tyre phillip.tyre at fcul.com
Mon Apr 12 10:31:34 CDT 2004

I'm going to do my best on this one, even though I know less about Java
than Perl, so I'll just be a warm seat and immoral support.

I'll also plug the ISSA meeting this week:
EVENT: ISSA Tallahassee Chapter
DATE: 04/14/04 Wednesday
ROOM: Baugh Faculty Room
TIME IN: 6:30pm TIME OUT: 9:00pm
You can sign up to attend at:
http://www.issa-floridabigbend.org/MeetingsEvents.htm

It's at the University Club, which you get to by going in the East side
of the stadium, turning right in the atrium, and going up an elevator.
They always do a good job with signs, or you can ask directions.
There is a membership fee, but anyone interested in computer security is
welcome to 'try' a few meetings first.