[Tallahassee-pm] Safari

Keller, Scott ScottKeller at fdle.state.fl.us
Mon Oct 6 11:15:26 CDT 2003

Phillip,

On the righthand side of:

http://safari.oreilly.com/ <http://safari.oreilly.com/>

you can see the Corporate Licenses section. All they have is an email link,
it appears.

I put in "safari oreilly corporate" in Google and came up with these links:

http://corporate.oreilly.com/ <http://corporate.oreilly.com/>

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/oreilly/news/udell_0301.html
<http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/oreilly/news/udell_0301.html>

You can look through the entire collection as a non registered user, but
will just get previews of the pages. Anyway, have fun...

Scott