[Tallahassee-pm] Email consulting

Tillman, James JamesTillman at fdle.state.fl.us
Wed Oct 1 10:46:15 CDT 2003

Oh, man.  Is that what happened?  I need to have a talk with our email guys
and turn them on to some Cyrus IMAP or something.  This Exchange junk is
starting to get VERY annoying!

...oh, wait,  Cyrus doesn't cost ANYTHING, which means it's out of the
running...  Drat.  Maybe you could repackage it and sell it to us for a half
a mill?  ;-)  Like I said, it's gotta cost enough or we can't buy it...

jpt