[Tallahassee-pm] ISSA -RSA conference.

Phillip Tyre phillip.tyre at fcul.com
Fri Nov 7 14:12:11 CST 2003

The November 5th date couldn't be kept due to us not having the 10
members present we needed to form the Tallahassee Chapter.

If you happen to know anyone that might be interested, have them send me
an email. While you are at it, there are a few people from Tallahassee
planning to go to the RSA Security Conference in February.
www.rsaconference.com <http://www.rsaconference.com/> . I'm one of them,
so while I'm bending your ear with things that are not Perl, I'll
mention that you can drop me a line if you are attending, and we can all
get drinks one night.