[Tallahassee-pm] web design job

Rebekah Landbeck rlandbeck at uniteddatatronics.com
Fri Nov 7 10:51:46 CST 2003

Ages ago, my company wanted me to build a new website for us because our
current one sucks.  Really sucks.  The project kept being put off till I
finished "this one thing", and they keep finding new urgent things for me
to do, and I keep telling them that while back-end stuff is great I just
don't have any graphic design expertise at all, so they've finally decided
they need to get someone else to create the site.  They're not offering
much.  They're thinking in terms of a $9/hr part time gig.  If someone has
real expertise and can do a cutting-edge-look dynamic site quickly, I bet
there's some negotiating room, maybe a flat fee or something.  Just thought
I'd let you guys know, being mostly local and all, in case anyone'd be
interested.  :o)

Rebekah Landbeck
Systems Analyst
United Datatronics, Inc.