[Tallahassee-pm] NFANP Friday November 8th at Noon.

Phillip Tyre phillip.tyre at fcul.com
Tue Nov 4 08:36:40 CST 2003

The North Florida Association of Network Professionals www.nfanp.org
<http://www.nfanp.org/>  will be holding it's monthly meeting this
Friday at the Ryan's Family Restaurant on Mahan starting at noon.

I'll be presenting on Open Source Spam Filtering solutions, namely
Mimedefang/SpamAss/Virpuls Razor.

The target audience is probably going to mainly be people from Microsoft
shops, so I expect a lot of time to be spent on getting a RedHat box up
and going, and the vagaries of compiling sendmail. Fair warning that
this will probably not be cutting edge stuff for you older Linux/Unix
hacks, but I'll try and make it worthwhile for all that attend.

Phillip