[Tallahassee-pm] PHP authentication

Tillman, James JamesTillman at fdle.state.fl.us
Fri May 16 13:34:05 CDT 2003

Oh, and I failed to see your other question about permissions.  I've also
done some work in that area, too.  I've always stored the perms that were
pulled from the database in a session-type cache -- again, see
Apache::Session (works with CGI, too) -- or simply retrieved it from the
database each time, depending on the performance requirements.

jpt