[Tallahassee-pm] Way off topic for our FDL people. Comcast Cable T1 with Hayes

Phillip Tyre phillip.tyre at fcul.com
Fri Jun 20 09:50:26 CDT 2003

One of the things I have to do at the moment is put together a proposal
for a redundant Internet link here at the office.
The idea is to have some with a different upstream provider, and a
different local loop from our current provider, so that we increase the
likelihood of staying up if something 'bad' happens.
Hayes Computer Systems has pitched us one very economical T1 solution,
using Comcast Business Cable. Among the people that Tom mentioned having
as a customer was FDLE.
He said Denver Gorden (sp?)  is the person at FDLE that he works with.
So I guess my question is does anyone reading who works at FDLE have any
comments on the cable modem service there, or any first hand knowledge
about it?

Thanks,

Phillip Tyre