[Tallahassee-pm] so, yesterday...

Rebekah Landbeck rlandbeck at uniteddatatronics.com
Fri Jul 25 14:09:16 CDT 2003

... Did I miss anything?  I was out of the office Tuesday, Wednesday, and
yesterday, and then yesterday evening on my way home (a bit after 8:00pm) I
realized that I had no clue if anyone was going to be at the Black Dog Cafe
or not.  On the off chance that there had been someone there && might still
be someone around, I popped in at about 8:30, but no dice.  Not that I had
a clue how to spot anyone.

There was a group of four salt-and-peppery bearded types playing chess,
though, who no doubt thought I was various kinds of strange/nuts when I
asked if one of them might by any chance be James Tillman...  :o)

I didn't really figure them for this group, though.

None of them were talking.  :o)

Dead silent as this list usually is, I have a hard time imagining FTF
encounters being quiet.

Rebekah