[Tallahassee-pm] [Fwd: OSCON/TPC 7 Wrap-up]

James Tillman jtillman at bigfoot.com
Sat Jul 12 19:30:21 CDT 2003

Hi, guys.  I get this newsletter from Perl.com via a subscription to
their mailing list.  I recommend it.  They always have interesting
stuff.  The issue below covers a new thing called Ponie, which is
apparently a project to allow Perl5 to run in the Parrot virtual
machine.  (Read more below if you don't know what Parrot is!)

jpt