[Tallahassee-pm] I'm still in shock...

Phillip Tyre phillip.tyre at fcul.com
Fri Jul 11 13:35:46 CDT 2003

10 years ago or so, I used to know a long haired, scruffy (yeah why not,
scruffy), music major/card shark. His named was Jamie Tillman, and to be
honest, he looked nothing like anyone I have seen at any Tallahassee PM
meeting. He certainly didn't look anything like the James Tillman on
this list.

Today though it turns out, that both the Jamie I used to know and our
very own James grew up in the same small town, attended the same
college...... and had a sister with the same name...

What are the odds?  It gets even better. Our James used to know a guy
named Phillip Tyre, who was some little punk (can I say punk? Oh yeah,
you bet I can in this case!)  96 pounder with a mullet AND a rat tail.

So here's to coincidences, and rediscovering people from our past, even
if they look VERY different.

To those that can't follow my bizarre writing style, it turns out that
Jamie and I actually used to know each other a decade ago.