[Tallahassee-pm] http://www.nfanp.org/

Phillip Tyre phillip.tyre at fcul.com
Mon Jul 7 14:14:50 CDT 2003

The North Florida Association of Networking Professionals, Inc. will be holding it's monthly members meeting Friday 7/11/2003 from noon-1:00 at the Ryan's Family Steakhouse on Mahan Drive.
I've been a member for a few months, and while I confess that the color and flare of the group doesn't hold a candle to the Tallahassee Perl Mongers, I thought I'd mention the meeting.
There is an annual membership, but anyone can come to a few meetings, and not be expected to pay.
The organization is also badly in need of fresh blood, and new faces, so if you know someone that might be intersted, let them know please.

Thanks!