[Tallahassee-pm] Yet another change in venue

Keller, Scott ScottKeller at fdle.state.fl.us
Wed Feb 26 06:39:27 CST 2003

Jamie,

Once again, this is fine with me.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: James Tillman [mailto:jtillman at bigfoot.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:00 PM
To: tallahassee-pm at mail.pm.org
Subject: [Tallahassee-pm] Yet another change in venue

A person of lesser enthusiasm might think this meeting was not meant to
be, but I believe this change is a good thing.

It turns out that Hopkins' new location isn't open yet!  Again, it's my
fault for not following up on things properly.  But....

I have called and confirmed that The Black Dog, a nice little cafe right
across the street from the Hopkins' location, will be open on Thursday
night at 6:30.  They serve the usual coffee house stuff: coffee, tea,
and some pastries.  They said they occasionally have soup.  I'd
recommend grabbing a bite before you come (or bringing something along)
if that won't work for you.

The cafe is actually right next on Lake Ella, and they have a nice deck
we could use if it's not too cool.  To get to The Black Dog from the
Interstate, just travel South on North Monroe until you cross Tharpe St.
and turn left onto Legion Drive (at the Western Sizzlin).  The Black Dog
is on your right just down the street.  If you go too far and see the
Lake, you can turn at the next left and circle around the lake until you
see the Cafe, just before you come back to North Monroe.

Coming up North Monroe, you can just take the first right after you see
Lake Ella on your right.

If anyone needs better directions, just let me know.  I think this cafe
will actually be a better place to meet.  It's a nice, laid back place.

Again, apologies for the change in plans!  I hope to see you there.

jpt