[Tallahassee-pm] New meeting location for Thursday!

Keller, Scott ScottKeller at fdle.state.fl.us
Mon Feb 24 06:04:26 CST 2003

Jamie,

That sounds good to me.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: James Tillman [mailto:jtillman at bigfoot.com]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 8:17 PM
To: tallahassee-pm at mail.pm.org
Subject: [Tallahassee-pm] New meeting location for Thursday!

Okay.  I've given it some thought, and I think I've got a good option.
There's a nice, quiet sandwich shop on Monroe called Hopkins' Eatery.
Since we're scheduled to meet at 6:30PM, a time at which some of us
might want to eat dinner, I think it might be an ideal place to meet
this time.  There will only be a few of us -- enough to sit around a
table -- so it seems a good idea.

Hopkins' is in the new Publix shopping center on the corner of Tharpe
and North Monroe (The shopping center is across the street from Lake
Ella).  To get there from the Interstate, you take the Highway 27 exit
South, and then look for Tharpe St.  The shopping center will be on
your right.  Hopkins is next to Publix in the plaza.

If this will create a problem for anyone, please let me know.  I still
feel bad about messing up our original booking.  I'd hate to make it
hard for anyone to come to the meeting.

jpt