[Tallahassee-pm] Perhaps next week?

Cushard, Todd ToddCushard at fdle.state.fl.us
Wed Aug 27 05:01:08 CDT 2003

What the heck, I'll be there!

Todd Cushard

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	James Tillman [mailto:jptillman at comcast.net]
Sent:	Tuesday, August 26, 2003 9:45 PM
To:	tallahassee-pm at mail.pm.org
Subject:	[Tallahassee-pm] Perhaps next week?

Okay, well, only Philip and I responded positively to the suggestion for
meeting this Thursday.  Considering that time was drawing close, when I
had opportunity to attend another conflicting meeting on Thursday, I
accepted.

Could we try for next week instead?  Please respond if you can come
(it's okay to remain silent if you can't, we'll assume you can't make
it).  If that falls through, maybe Philip and I should just do lunch
(assuming he's not otherwise occupied with a new arrival)!

Also:  If we need to consider a different day or time in order for you
to come at all, just speak up.

jpt