[Tallahassee-pm] PerlMongers: How about a date?

James Tillman jptillman at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 19:47:26 CDT 2003

It looks like several of us would prefer to not make the meeting time
late than our previous meeting.  That's no problem for me at all, so
let's make it 6:30PM on Thursday, April 17, 2003 at the Black Dog Cafe
in Tallahasee, FL.  Again, if you need directions, please check the wiki
(link to it from tallahassee.pm.org).

I think we'll be on the back deck of the cafe, since we ended up there
last time, and it was much more comfortable.  Come one; come all!

I've got more books to share (see the wiki for what's available, click
on "Library" in the upper right hand corner).  Also, I've got an
interesting proposal to make.  You'll have to come to the meeting to
find out what it is ;-)

jpt