[Tallahassee-pm] Updated web site and picking a meeting time and place

James Tillman jptillman at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 16:04:21 CST 2002

Hello fellow Tallahassee.pm members.  As mentioned in my last email,
Tallahassee.pm is coming alive, and as proof, I offer you our updated
web site, complete with a Wiki web:

http://tallahassee.pm.org/

The Wiki is still shaping up, but fortunately, due to its dynamic
nature, we can all participate in its development.  Take a moment to
drop in, register, and learn how to create stuff.  You can quickly make
use of the site by modifying your personal user page, which can be
turned into a personal portal page, or whatever you want, really.
You'll be surprised how much you have the power to change.

Also, I think it would be nice to have an initial face-to-face meeting
sometime in the month of November.  It would be wise for us to pick a
time and place at which we could meet each month, in fact.  That way, it
would be easy to plan future meetings.  What are your thoughts on this?

jpt