Congratulations

rich_hunt77 at telstra.com rich_hunt77 at telstra.com
Tue Mar 30 05:01:33 CST 2004

ROSA LUXEMBURG FOUNDATION/PRIZE AWARD
DEPARTMENT,

REF: NBM44125677  AND BATCH NO:  31/107/AY.

ATTENTION: Sir/Madam

RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement on the 8th FEBUARY 2004 of winners of the ROSA LUXEMBURG FOUNDATION LOTTERY WIN /INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 6TH FEBUARY as part of our new year bonanza. You or your company, attached to ticket number 1416-4612-750, with serial number 3187-17  drew the lucky numbers 31-17-8-28-55, and consequently won the lottery in the "A" category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF  NO. REF: NBM44125677. This is from the total prize money of S$4,000,000.00 shared among the Five (5) international winners in this category.

All selected persons were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from 50,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa,Canada,Europe and North America and Oceania as part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with  a security House for payment. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you contact your claims agent with proof immediately.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by Participants of this program.We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our mid-year high stakes US$1.1 billion International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact the Clearing house,the body assigned with the verification of any emergent winner.   Therefore all protocols laid down by them must be followed to facilitate your claims

CONTACT:Mr KENNETH WHITE
                kennethwhite0 at mail2consultant.com

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.Remember, you must contact The Clearing house not later than 30th of April 2004.After this date,all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with the clearing house. Congratulations again from all our staff.

Sincerely,

MR RICHARD HUNT
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER
ROSA LUXEMBURG FOUNDATION