No subject

Joseph taichung-pm at happyfunball.pm.org
Wed Oct 22 09:43:15 CDT 2003

                                                                                                                                                         Francis Davis,
                                                                                                                                                         Rue De Lausanne 72
                                                                                                                                                         1202 Geneva.
                                                                                                                                                         18/10/2003
                                                                                                                                                         francis.davies at btinternet.com
Dear Sir,
                                                                                  Personal Introduction.
Through the  courtesy of  business  opportunity and  after a  discreet but thorough inquiry at the Foreign Office of the  trade
department, I write you this letter of request for partnership which I hope you will give your urgent attention.

First and foremost I would like to state at this point that this is by no means a scheme of any sort and neither is it an attempt
of any kind to play on the intelligence of your good self, upon contact, further proof of the authenticity of this transaction
would be provided and you have my assurance that your decision to proceed will not contravene the ethics of your better
judgment.

We are a team of venture capitalists /project finance consultants who, a couple of years ago, came together to form a
"Tenders Committee" established for the provision of financial/banking services to third world nations whom at the time
where under economic sanctions by several nations. The Tenders committee was established to be an autonomous body
empowered by these countries to manage their foreign resources or to provide finances for areas of need in these nations
like infrastructure such as bad roads, drug shortages in the hospitals, education and portable water etc. We were also
responsible for awarding contracts and sourcing contractual executors to meet these needs, in turn the countries involved
would receive invoices from us for these amounts and make payments after they have been approved.

On the 9th of February 2002 we facilitated several contracts amounting to approximately US$600 Million to the consortium
of several foreign companies like ABB Lummus, J.G.C. Corporation of Japan, Bouygues Offshore and a Joint Venture of
Spiebatignoles and Fouguerolle, for an Engineering procurement. However, my colleagues and I in the "Tenders Committee"
decided to over-inflate the contract sum to the tune of US$621.5m with intention of sharing the $21.5 Million Amongst us.

The Governments in question have approved the total of $621.5M and are prepared to mobilize these funds to the designated
companies. Since these companies will be receiving their entire contractual obligations, we intend to allocate the remaining
amount of 21.5M to a trustworthy individual's company account for disbursement to us at a later date. My colleagues and I have
agreed that should you agree to these conditions we are willing to look into transferring the over invoiced $21.5M to you or your
company and a negotiable percentage will be retained by you while the remainder will be sent back to us when this has been
completed.

Should you however decline this offer we apologize for wasting your time and would seize contact henceforth, however should
you be interested please send an email to francis.davies at btinternet.com stating your interest so we may commence with the
necessary processes/documentation that would effect the conclusion of this mutually beneficial offer. We hope this is an
opportunity that would merit your immediate consideration.

Francis Davies Phd
Geneva
Switzerland
francis.davies at btinternet.com