[sb.pm] (no subject)

James Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sat Feb 12 04:40:30 PST 2005

Perl Seminar NY will meet, as we usually do, on the 3rd Tuesday of the
month:

NYPC User Group
481 8 Avenue (Ramada New Yorker hotel)
Suite 1560
between 34th & 35th Sts, Manhattan, right near Penn Station
Tuesday, February 15, 6:15-8:15 pm

Topic:  "HTML::Template and Its Children"

We'll have a roundtable discussion on this well-known Perl extension
written by Sam Tregar.  We'd like to encourage you to bring in examples
of how all of you have actually used HTML::Template.

Apart from increasing our understanding of the module, HTML::Template
has been suggested as the next target for work by the Perlsemny Phalanx
contingent, which is close to wrapping up its work on Text::Template.
So we're looking forward to our Feb 15 discussion; come on down.

Jim Keenan