[sb.pm] PHP/MySQL intern needed

John Almberg jalmberg at identry.com
Wed Mar 31 14:48:58 CST 2004

I know this is the Perl mongers list, but hopefully there are some PHP fans
lurking...

We have an immediate internship available for someone with PHP and MySQL
experience. You must be a CS student, grad student, or recent grad, with
experience building a database-driven site using PHP & MySQL.

You don't need to be a PHP guru, but you should have built a site or two
from scratch (i.e., not just configuring a PHP package site) and know your
way around the language, mainly because of time constraints.

You also need to be able to dedicate approx. 20 hours a week for 4 weeks,
starting almost immediately. The internship is for a real commercial
project, so you have to be somewhat serious about the commitment. This
would be a paid internship.

If this sounds interesting to you, please give me a ring at the number
below, ASAP. Or, if you know someone who might fit the bill, please forward
this email to him or her.

Thanks: John

Identry, LLC
Northport, NY 11768

Ph: 631.754.8440
Fx: 631.980.4262
Em: jalmberg at identry.com

Member: ASDA, APS, ANA, Ephemera Society
of America, Long Island Web Developers Guild

    Visit us at: www.identry.com
    Building You A Better Online Business