[sb.pm] Holiday gathering

Kostas Pentikousis kostas at cs.sunysb.edu
Tue Dec 14 15:22:13 CST 2004

Hello all,

I'd like us to hold a holiday meeting this Thursday at 6.30 or so.
I reserved the CS lounge for that, and it will be great to see you
all just before the end of the semester. I know some of you have
pretty tough schedules these days, but try to attend as we have
some very nice giveaways, including Perl debugger reference cards,
books, and t-shirts.

If there is consensus that most will be here next week, we can
postpone it for a bit, as I would like to see as many of you as
possibl.  There is a chance we do have a meeting just after New
Year's, but I wouldn't hold my breath just yet ;)

Best regards,

Kostas