[sb.pm] Next Meeting?

Robert Rothenberg wlkngowl at i-2000.com
Mon Apr 19 12:25:55 CDT 2004

Let's say we make the next meeting a social one rather than with a technical
presentation.  We could also discuss carpooling plans for YAPC Buffalo.  We'll
meet at a local at local food/drinking establishment some time after 6 or 7.

Dates that are good for me: Wed 4/21, Thu 4/22, or Tue 4/27.  I'm partial to
getting together this week.

The University Cafe (http://universitycafe.org/) is on campus and they have
wraps and tapas.

Off campus but walkable includes Full Moon Cafe (Pizza) and Velvet Lounge
(Indian).

We could also choose a further off-campus venue and arrange lifts for those on
campus without cars.

Some decent places are Marios (Italian) or Country Corner (Burgers & Armenian)
in East Setauket.