[SPUG-Workers] september meeting?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sun Sep 2 23:09:44 PDT 2007

Another possibility might be Allison Randal (another Portlander). But it
might be too short notice (and I have no idea if she's travelling). She
mentioned that she makes regular trips to Seattle for family. If one of
those trips happened to coincide with a SPUG evening, she said she'd be
interested in speaking. Is anyone in (semi-) routine contact with her on
this list?

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.