[SPUG-Workers] upcoming meeting

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Wed Mar 14 11:31:38 PDT 2007

Let's see. We have a meeting coming up on the 20th, next Tuesday.

Ingy has offered to give a take about the new Kwiki. Ingy, can you
confirm that you'll talk on this coming Tuesday? Thanks. :)

We need to send out an announcement to the main list. Daina, would you
like to do that as your first official announcement.

... the initial excitement about an automated tool for announcements has
dwindled slightly. But I feel that it could still be pretty easily
accomplished. If we can get a svn repo and some irc goodness going, then
we can pretty easily have virtual meetings to get things cooking.

-Colin.