[SPUG-Workers] The future of SPUG

Kevin Fink kevin-spug at fink.com
Fri Feb 9 14:39:25 PST 2007

Colin and I have already discussed this a bit, but just to get my "vote"
out there - I think that this would be a great move for SPUG. The
resource (I'm going generic, since Colin didn't name names) he has
talked to would do an excellent job. Although he isn't a Perl geek (yet)
he has all of the leadership qualities that SPUG needs.

Kevin