[SPUG-Workers] SPUG meeting tomorrow

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:03:49 PST 2006

colin~

i'm glad you got in touch with me. i've been busy with family in town,
and my furnace and fridge stopped working in two straight days. all's
well with the appliances now, but the spug announcement has slipped
down my list of priorities. yes, ingy did offer a talk about Jemplate
and some secret project, and i think that would be a great topic. i
figured it'd be 1/2 ingy and 1/2 freeform, because i liked that last
month, and so did others (yourself included.) if michael wolf is
there, ask him about the chicago hackathon, which was an incredible
success. i think we should be looking to host one in seattle whenever
practical.

i can't make the meeting this month due to family obligations, so
whatever you can put together would be much appreciated. sorry to hear
you're working with perl6 and i've got to miss the meeting. hope to
catch up with you soon.

~jerry