[SPUG-Workers] Solstice Talk for SPUG

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Jul 25 18:27:08 PDT 2006

Sounds interesting. August is booked (MJD) and September is tentatively
booked (chromatic). We're currently handling scheduling on the groups wiki
site[1].

I've Cc:'d the SPUG-Workers mailing list, the group that handles
organizing the meetings and seeing that things get done. Can you reply
(including the SPUG-Workers list) with a brief description of the
presentation? Basically ad copy that we can use to help sell the
presentation (what is the topic and why should I attend). A presenter's
bio is appreciated if it's available.

Thanks!

[1] - http://wiki.seattleperl.org/

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.