[SPUG-Workers] june meeting -- slight change?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Jun 12 09:31:45 PDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, jerry gay wrote:

> okay, what needs to be done to get a meeting announcement out. andrew,
> are you able to do this today? need anything to make it easier?

Topic description and current speaker bio written in third person helps a
lot. In terms of advertising, I try to aim for people who are sitting on
the fence trying to decide if they want to go. I figure anyone not sitting
on the fence has already made up their mind and there's no point arguing
with them.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.