[SPUG-Workers] speak in seattle, and connect on LinkedIn?

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Sun May 21 20:05:12 PDT 2006

On 5/21/06, brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com> wrote:
> How about Monday July 24th for a SPUG thing? I can't get into town
> earlier, and I have a thing right after OSCON?

that's wonderful news!

our usual meeting would be tuesday, 18 july, but i'm certain we can
reschedule or have an extra-special meeting on monday the 24th. i'll
get the details (venue, etc) to you as july approaches. i've copied
the spug-workers (organizing committee,) so we're all aware of the
july date.

if you have a topic or topics you'd like to speak to, please let us
know in advance. we'll help you pick one if you'd like. oh, and if you
have any questions about spug and its members, sightseeing, trip
planning, or anything related to your visit, please give a shout.
we'll happily provide.

see you soon! be well.
~jerry