[SPUG-Workers] wiki

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu May 11 17:01:43 PDT 2006

On Thu, 11 May 2006, Andrew Sweger wrote:

>                               I will also be attempting to switch the
> (current) mediawiki into place of the kwiki pages as the official SPUG
> Wiki.

Or better yet. If I can ever figure out how to change the logo on
mediawiki (cleanly!), maybe the mediawiki can just be the whole SPUG
website, eh?

If you know the correct way to change the mediawiki logo stuff, let me
know!

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.